You know the joy and excitement of getting a new promotion, of getting married to the love of your life or the joy of having a child? Today, I am excited sort of like that.
INNERVIEW.TV is now live on the Internet. For those of you who have tracked with us, INNERVIEW is the updated version of the original Storyology web experience.
The vision of INNERVIEW is to help people discover the hope and peace of God through stories of faith. As church attendance continues to decline, less and less people are learning out about God in the traditional church way. At the same time, the Internet continues to grow as a way to share personal experiences (seen FaceBook lately?). Innerview was designed to leverage the web to provide an easy way to share your faith or be encouraged by the stories of others.
We’d love for you to join us….at the site you can:
- find encouragement from the stories we have captured.
- submit your own written story using a 7 question outline we developed or submit a video story that you have posted on YouTube.
- forward stories to your friends via or via your facebook account.
- find related materials for the topics you are interested in like books, events and scripture.
- add your comment to stories you like or participate in discussion groups.
Whether you share your faith story by the way you live each day or whether you document your story in a more formal way like using INNERVIEW….I encourage you to continue living a life that makes people ask why you are different….the story of your life truly has power to draw people to God. That’s great news to a world seeking peace and meaning.
I Peter 315 says…”But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect…”